The Glenmore Canoe and Rowing Clubhouse is a non-smoking facility located in North Glenmore Park at the South end of Crowchild Trail. Map The upper hall offers a beautiful view of the reservoir with an outside upper deck. The banquet room can seat 100 people but is licensed for 120. There is also an outdoor deck that can be used during the summer months. The room has a small kitchen with an oven, small microwave and fridge.
The Glenmore Clubhouse is now accepting bookings for weddings, parties, lunches, business meetings, or any other event you may have.
Amenities available on Site:
* Chairs (100)
* Round Tables 15 (5 foot)
* Rectangular 6 and 8 foot tables, 6 of each available
* Coffee Urns (100 cup)
* Microphone sound system for speakers, microphone provided
* Small TV, DVD player on site for use
* Wireless internet
* Residential kitchen with warmer oven, microwave, large fridge
* No dishes, cutlery provided
* No linen provided
* Washroom facilities
* Outside upper patio with access through stairwell
—The Glenmore Canoe and Rowing Clubhouse